Do you have any idea of the perception that others have of you?
Are you clear on the values you want to portray to clients, stakeholders and colleagues in order to persuade and influence effectively?
What are people saying when you’re not in the room?
In a world where being influential is paramount, it’s vital to master your personal brand to reach your business or organisation’s potential.
The best way to do that is by creating a personal brand that is authentic and consistent.
But what does this really mean and how do you do it with punch?
Monica decodes the science of a powerful personal brand, showing your teams and leaders how to become more influential, persuasive and amp up their professionalism.
Your audience will learn:
- What is personal branding and why is it important for success today
- Identifying the core values that create the foundation of how people perceive you
- 3 step process to formulate a powerful personal brand
- How to use your personal brand to increase your credibility, trust and influence
- Monica’s 5 tips to amplify your personal brand for the benefit of your organisation or business